no
harry needs to be GG
hobgoblin needs to be seperate
i hate when movies change continuity
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In the cartoon, I think Harry was one of the Hobgoblins. I'm hoping in the movie he doesn't just become GG, but becomes Hobgoblin.Originally posted by madadman:
So Norman Osborn dies and Harry takes over as GG. How does Hobgoblin fit in? Where did he come from?
no
harry needs to be GG
hobgoblin needs to be seperate
i hate when movies change continuity
But the fact that the comic has Green Goblin, Green Goblin II, multiple Hobgoblins, and Demogoblin is just too wacky. I'd be happy if they make him Hobgoblin instead, less wacky similar character stuff happening then.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exactlyOriginally posted by Mr. Bungle:
But the fact that the comic has Green Goblin, Green Goblin II, multiple Hobgoblins, and Demogoblin is just too wacky. I'd be happy if they make him Hobgoblin instead, less wacky similar character stuff happening then.
there have been other HobGoblin figures too.
although in a smaller scale.
I thnk the ML-style one looks more like DemoGoblin than anything else.
the best rendition, IMO, is the Secret Wars one, which I recently gave away.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">have you ever seen my Demo custom?Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
there have been other HobGoblin figures too.
although in a smaller scale.
I thnk the ML-style one looks more like DemoGoblin than anything else.
the best rendition, IMO, is the Secret Wars one, which I recently gave away.
I have this one which came out (I think) in the first (ToyBiz) Spidy set-
RTM has a pretty good Spider-Man figure archive-
http://www.toymania.com/archives/spidey/
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
the best spidey line
http://www.toymania.com/archives/spidey/wave1.shtml
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Thew ]</font>
mm, I think I have, but post it anyways. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BEHOLD!
![]()
Bookmarks